How to get rid of flies on goats?
Flies are bothering your Goats?
Here are some practical tips on reducing the fly population on your farm or homestead.
- Begin by checking to see if any goats have scours or have wounds that are attracting flies.
- Make sure that the bedding and shelter of the goats is properly cleaned and is not full of manure.
- Use fly traps to start lowering their population.
- Administer a fly replent that is safe for your animals.
- Monitor each animal and verify that they are not overly stressed(if the animal is overly stressed from flies consider moving the animal with a companion of course into a diffrent pen.)